Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Very First Post.

Hey! Code_monkey here. This blog is dedicated solely for the development of software for the Game Boy Color. While it may be old, there are still some aspiring developers out there, or at least someone who would like to get started programming for the system. If I'm wrong, then I'll just use this as a notebook, open to the world in case anyone would still like to go ahead and give it a shot. I'll primarily be using C(as I'm more familiar with the language), and then later on assembly, and then we'll take it from there. If there are any questions, feel free to e-mail me or comment in the comment box.

It is highly recommended that you know C. If you don't know C, then I advise you to go and learn it before continuing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home